To read our Ethic Statement you may from any page within our Program
Our choice of standard is the King James Version of the Bible, with the 10 commandments as a foundation that we have built our program upon.
Our program [s] are not that to make you believe as we do, or to pay any disrespect to that belief. That is your right, your choice. But as such it is also our choice and our right to Stand upon this proven Standard. We all will not see things eye to eye, but in the spirit of love let us abide in such. If your content of your site is not within our standard we use, it has nothing to do with your religion or belief, it is a matter of content according to our standard and ethics.
Plain and simple: If you are promoting cats, but worship the sun god, and the sun god say’s it is ok to have several wives, that is your choice, your right, and has nothing to do with you application for our award, we will evaluate your site on cats. If you promote the sun god, and have a pet cat, we are sorry that is not within our standard and guideline.
Thank you for visiting with us!
2 Timothy 3:16,17 — The Scriptures instruct us in righteousness, providing us to every good work. Yet we must apply the word properly, study diligently, and pray for wisdom (2 Timothy 2:15; James 1:5-7). We must learn to discern good and evil (Hebrews 5:14
a. A set of principles of right conduct.
3. ethics (used with a sing. or pl. verb) The rules or standards governing the conduct of a person or the members of a profession
The first translation of the English Bible was initiated by John Wycliffe and completed by John Purvey in 1388.The Bible has since been translated in part or in whole into over 1200 languages and dialects.
The Bible was divided into chapters by Stephen Langton in 1228. The Old Testament was divided into verses by R. Nathan in 1488 and the New Testament by Robert Stephanus in 1551.
The entire Bible divided into chapters and verses first appeared in the Geneva Bible of 1560.
The Bible is the only book that reveals the origin, mission, and destiny of man.
The Torah is at least 3326 years old. Our Standard, our specific moral choice, our set of principles,philosophy,rules for this web site and Award Program is the Bible from cover to cover. There are 5 books of the Bible that came from the Torah. The Bible has been a very stable standard by which many people through out the world have based their standards upon.
Our program [s] are not that to make you believe as we do, or to pay any disrespect to that belief. That is your right, your choice. But as such it is also our choice and our right to Stand upon this proven Standard. We all will not see things eye to eye, but in the spirit of love let us abide in such.
Thank you for visiting with us!
Complaints from none-Christians
The evangelical or conservative Christians answer to these complaints is typically that non-Christians have misunderstood or misconstrued what Christianity really teaches about these things.
Christianity, first of all, is about Christ, not about Christians. Some Christians may be racist or sexist, but Christ was not. Christians may be hypocritical, but Christ is not. He simply gave us a choice, that is free-will.
Second, Christians often respond to these charges by trying to show that Christian ethical standards are really good. Again this is a choice. The Bible teaches the essential equality of men and women of all races (Gal. 3:28); unbridled sexual pleasure leads to AIDS; abortion targets the innocent, while capital punishment targets the guilty. Christ was love and against violence, He gave His life for all humankind, for us all.
Our Standard is not how we view things, but how the Bible views things. If you practice certain morals, values, or religions, that is by your choice. We have tried to show through out our programs where our standard so speaks on these issues of principles, values, and morals. You may worship or practice what you choose, and come to us with a web site about flowers. We will evaluate your flowers, but not things that go against our Standard The Bible. If you are a Christian or Buddust, or Islam, Black, white, a member of this or that, is not our concern. We want to look at your flower ‘s not your belief or practices. So please respect our programs also as we respect yours. If you practice WICCA fine, just don’t promote it within your site that you want us to evaluate for it goes against our Standard. If you believe in abortion, thats your belief, just show us your site about flowers…ok?
The principles of right behavior in the Bible are really universal and they are not simply opinions.
Let’s first deal with this question from a non-religious viewpoint.
There are two general approaches.
Use general ethical criteria
Appeal to universally accepted standards
General ethical criteria are guidelines for thought. They help you think about situations by answering questions. Questions to use in evaluating an act or rule include:
- Does it respect the rights of the people affected by it?
- Does it meet the test of reversibility? That is, would it be right if you were on either side of the situation?
- Does it’s universal use or application produce good consequences in the long run as well as the short run, for the individual as well as society?
These questions take the approach that principles of universal standards of conduct are intellectually supportable. That is, though proper thinking you can discover those principles that ought to regulate society. But, it also recognizes that though unstructured thinking, you can justify anything. History is filled to the brim with actions that were based on faulty principles. The above questions could not be answered “Yes” to those actions.
These questions form an objective atmosphere for evaluating moral actions.
The experiences of mankind have left an impression on each of our minds.
We see wars and the oppression of one group of people by another. We see violence in our communities and political scandals in our state and national capitals.
We as well as all mankind have a sense of what is right and what is wrong.
This sense has been expressed in several ways. One way is through the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It states in part that “disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people.”
This statements of rights and responsibilities goes far beyond your home or community. They were intended to apply universally to all people for all time.
Scientific Facts in the Bible
1. Only in recent years has science discovered that everything we see is composed of invisible atoms. Here, Scripture tells us that the “things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.”
2. Medical science has only recently discovered that blood-clotting in a newborn reaches its peak on the eighth day, then drops. The Bible consistently says that a baby must be circumcised on the eighth day.
3. At a time when it was believed that the earth sat on a large animal or a giant (1500 B.C.), the Bible spoke of the earths free float in space: “He…hangs the earth upon nothing” (Job 26:7).
4. The prophet Isaiah also tells us that the earth is round: “It is he that sits upon the circle of the earth” (Isaiah 40:22). This is not a reference to a flat disk, as some skeptic maintain, but to a sphere. Secular man discovered this 2,400 years later. At a time when science believed that the earth was flat, is was the Scriptures that inspired Christopher Columbus to sail around the world (see Proverbs 3:6 footnote).
5. God told Job in 1500 B.C.: “Can you send lightnings, that they may go, and say to you, Here we are?” (Job 38:35). The Bible here is making what appears to be a scientifically ludicrous statement that light can be sent, and then manifest itself in speech. But did you know that radio waves travel at the speed of light? This is why you can have instantaneous wireless communication with someone on the other side of the earth. Science didnt discover this until 1864 when “British scientist James Clerk Maxwell suggested that electricity and light waves were two forms of the same thing” (Modern Century Illustrated Encyclopedia).
6. Job 38:19 asks, “Where is the way where light dwells?” Modern man has only recently discovered that light (electromagnetic radiation) has a “way,” traveling at 186,000 miles per second.
7. Science has discovered that stars emit radio waves, which are received on earth as a high pitch. God mentioned this in Job 38:7: “When the morning stars sang together…”
8. “Most cosmologists (scientists who study the structures and evolution of the universe) agree that the Genesis account of creation, in imagining an initial void, may be uncannily close to the truth” (Time, Dec. 1976).
9. Solomon described a “cycle” of air currents two thousand years before scientists “discovered” them. “The wind goes toward the south, and turns about unto the north; it whirls about continually, and the wind returns again according to his circuits” (Ecclesiastes 1:6).
10. Science expresses the universe in five terms: time, space, matter, power, and motion. Genesis 1:1,2 revealed such truths to the Hebrews in 1450 B.C.: “In the beginning [time] God created [power] the heaven [space] and the earth [matter] . . . And the Spirit of God moved [motion] upon the face of the waters.” The first thing God tells man is that He controls of all aspects of the universe.
11. The great biological truth concerning the importance of blood in our body�s mechanism has been fully comprehended only in recent years. Up until 120 years ago, sick people were “bled,” and many died because of the practice. If you lose your blood, you lose your life. Yet Leviticus 17:11, written 3,000 years ago, declared that blood is the source of life: “For the life of the flesh is in the blood.”
12. All things were made by Him (see John 1:3), including dinosaurs. Why then did the dinosaur disappear? The answer may be in Job 40:1524. In this passage, God speaks about a great creature called “behemoth.” Some commentators think this was a hippopotamus. However, the hippos tail isn�t like a large tree, but a small twig. Following are the characteristics of this huge animal: It was the largest of all the creatures God made; was plant-eating (herbivorous); had its strength in its hips and a tail like a large tree. It had very strong bones, lived among the trees, drank massive amounts of water, and was not disturbed by a raging river. He appears impervious to attack because his nose could pierce through snares, but Scripture says, “He that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.” In other words, God caused this, the largest of all the creatures He had made, to become extinct.
13. Encyclopedia Britannica documents that in 1845, a young doctor in Vienna named Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis was horrified at the terrible death rate of women who gave birth in hospitals. As many as 30 percent died after giving birth. Semmelweis noted that doctors would examine the bodies of patients who died, then, without washing their hands, go straight to the next ward and examine expectant mothers. This was their normal practice, because the presence of microscopic diseases was unknown. Semmelweis insisted that doctors wash their hands before examinations, and the death rate immediately dropped to 2 percent. Look at the specific instructions God gave His people for when they encounter disease: “And when he that has an issue is cleansed of his issue; then he shall number to himself even days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean” (Leviticus 15:13). Until recent years, doctors washed their hands in a bowl of water, leaving invisible germs on their hands. However, the Bible says specifically to wash hands under “running water.”
14. Luke 17:3436 says the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will occur while some are asleep at night and others are working at daytime activities in the field. This is a clear indication of a revolving earth, with day and night at the same time.
15. “During the devastating Black Death of the fourteenth century, patients who were sick or dead were kept in the same rooms as the rest of the family. People often wondered why the disease was affecting so many people at one time. They attributed these epidemics to bad air or evil spirits. However, careful attention to the medical commands of God as revealed in Leviticus would have saved untold millions of lives. Arturo Castiglione wrote about the overwhelming importance of this biblical medical law: The laws against leprosyin Leviticus 13 may be regarded as the first model of sanitary legislation (A History of Medicine).” Grant R. Jeffery, The Signature of God With all these truths revealed in Scripture,how could a thinking person deny that the Bible is supernatural in origin?
There is no other book in any of the worlds religions (Vedas, Bhagavad-Gita, Koran, Book of Mormon, etc.) that contains scientific truth. ark chasm, but a faith based on established evidence.” (11:3 continued[Back to top opage]
“But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.” (Jude vv.17-18)
” Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.” (1Thessalonians 5:21)
“Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.” (2Thessalonians 2:15)